Declaration on the Regulations of Sales and Shipments
1. Determination by the term "Order, Sales and Shipment" allows retailing of Korean cosmetics, fashion, Korean food, records and other items, as well as determines the ownership of information on listed products, basing on the legislation of the Republic of Korea.
2. " E-commerce Consumer protection" - Article 2, Section 2, "The rules of consumer protection within the framework of E-commerce" - Article 2 - Regulations of Shipping, Facility Management, IT advertising, advertising using flyers, newspapers, television and radio media, and magazines.
3. All the prices presented by Koreadepart/AllKorea are final and include 10% VAT.
4. AllKorea (corporation) is an official member of the KOTRA (Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency), Korea Small and Medium Businesses Administration, and Beauty Industry Association of Korea.
5. AllKorea follows all the standards of the Internet commerce regulation.
6. AllKorea corporation strictly follows the "Rules of conducting e-commerce"
- Based on Below,
(1) Provisions and rights on termination of agreement and withdrawal all personal information.
(2) The return policy includes the refund, exchange, Product Warranty provisions.
(3) Includes Provisions of disputing between the organization and a customer, ways of the dispute resolution.
AllKorea follows provisions of the Legislations declared by Korea Fair Trading Committee (http://www.ftc.go.kr/) with the condition of the provision of information on the retailing products as E-commerce organization.>