KOREADEPART are always doing our best to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone. We have used our knowledge and understanding of how different people access the Internet to develop a web site that is clear and simple for everybody to use. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
KOREADEPART website is basically designed to make it as accessible as possible to users with impairments or special requirements. We will continue to develop our in-house editorial guidelines to ensure we produce accessible content.
2. Standards compliance and Validation
- We believe that usability and accessibility must have a solid foundation. That’s why we have used the XHTML 1.0 and CSS specifications created by the W3C. We have also endeavored to achieve AA accessibility as measured against version 1.0 of the WCAG. We are aware however, that a number of the checkpoints of the WCAG are subjective - and although we are sure that we have met them squarely, there may be instances where interpretation may vary.
- The website uses CSS(cascading style sheets) for visual layout. In browsers which do not support style sheets, the flow of content has been tested to ensure it completely retains its sense. A separate print style sheet is used to remove unnecessary navigation elements.
4. Navigation and navigation aids
- You can see the website’s primary navigation located at the top of each page. Predominantly secondary navigation elements are contained in the left-hand column, however this does not appear on all pages. A link to the home page is available on each page through the KOREADEPART logo. All navigation elements are marked up as HTML unordered lists and styled with CSS.
5. Semantic markup
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles
- All content images used in this site include descriptive alternative text attributes. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
8. Text Resizing
- You can easily control the font sizes by using the button above the footer. Font sizes can be changed by altering your browser settings. This website has been built using relative font sizes, and will seamlessly adapt to user requirements.
- We offer foreground and background colors on this website which have been selected to provide a proper level of contrast for ease of reading.